Wednesday 6 May 2015

Week 3 My Hobby 我的爱好wǒ de ài hào

These few weeks we are going to talk about My Hobby 我的爱好wǒ de ài hào. The children talked  about what they like 喜欢wǒ xǐ huān or dislike to do不喜欢 bù xǐ huān. They also interviewed their mums about their likes and dislikes as their assignment. We also talked about the things we do after school 回家以后huí jiā yǐ hòu, and also during the weekends 周末 zhōu mò.

回家以后,我总是先看书, 然后做作业
huí jiā yǐ hòu,  wǒ zǒng shì xiān kàn shū, rán hòu zuò zuò yè.
After school, I will always read a book, then do my homework.

周末,我去看电影
zhōu mò, wǒ qù kàn diàn ying.
Over the weekend, I went to watch a movie.

Next, we also learnt that for things we do a little while, we can add in the phrase 一会儿yí huìr
You may wish to practise the pattern drills with the children here.


It’s wonderful to get the children to share in class as we can get to know one another better!